330. Whoever swears from the (anything) apart from Allah features the amount of time shirk. (Notice twenty-eight) (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Hakim). (The Lawful and you can Banned for the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) of the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
331. If any lady asks this lady spouse getting a split up in place of some strong reasoning, the fresh new aroma of your own Backyard would be taboo for her. (Abu Dawud). (The latest Legitimate and you can Blocked during the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) of the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
332. When someone states a man once the his dad with the studies that he’s not their dad, a garden could be forbidden so you’re able to your. (Bukhari, Muslim). (New Legitimate and you may Blocked when you look at the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) of the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
333. The one who states lineage off some body apart from their (real) father, therefore the servant whom links themselves in order to anyone apart from their (real) master, is cursed of the Allah, Their angels, together with individuals, Allah will accept none repentance nor ransom money off particularly person on your day regarding Resurrection. (Bukhari, Muslim). (This new Legitimate and you will Banned inside Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
334. Wasting this new sustenance of his dependents is sufficient sin to own good child. (Abu Dawud, Nisai, Hakim). (The brand new Legal and you can Prohibited inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
Allah tend to inquire most of the custodian ( ra’iy ) concerning some body below their worry, and also the son would be asked concerning the people of his domestic
336. (Ahmad, Nisai and you can Abu Dawud). citas hindÃº en lÃnea (This new Legitimate and you may Banned in the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
337. The newest Prophet (serenity be on your) was questioned: “What’s the ideal sin?” The guy (tranquility end up being through to him) answered, “To ascribe divinity to someone else besides Allah, when he is just one Just who composed you.” Just what next?” the Prophet (peace feel through to your) was questioned, “So you can eliminate your child regarding anxiety that it will display meals,” the guy (serenity become through to him) responded. (Bukhari, Muslim). (The fresh new Legitimate and you will Prohibited inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) of the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
338. Whenever certainly your requests for a lady in-marriage, if he can view what is going to create your so you’re able to wed the woman, the guy want to do very. (Abu Dawud). (The newest Lawful and Prohibited when you look at the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
Each one of you are a custodian (ra’iy) and that is responsible for those individuals around his proper care
339. Hadhrat Ibn Mas’ood (Allah appreciate your) and you can Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Allah appreciate him) narrate brand new Prophet Muhammad (peace become on your) said: “There’ll beginning a period of time over-people if the destruction regarding a man could be at the hands of their wife, parents, and children. They will certainly humiliate your on account of his poverty and certainly will build such as for example means that’ll create him to engage in such as for example points (to increase more income) that finally destroy their Deen.” (Baihaqi) (Hayaat-ul-Muslimeen. from the Mohammad Ashraf Ali Thanvi).
340. Verily, Allah sent Muhammad (comfort and you may blessings away from Allah getting on him) that have knowledge and then he delivered down the Book on your and brand new verse regarding stoning are utilized in that was delivered down so you’re able to him. We recited they, chose in our memories and knew it. Allah’s Live messenger (tranquility and you can blessings off Allah be up on him) approved this new punishment away from stoning in order to dying (toward partnered adulterer and adulteress) and you can shortly after your, i along with approved the newest punishment off stoning so you’re able to passing. I am scared you to, towards lapse of your energy, individuals (get skip they) and may even say: We really do not discover punishment off stoning so you can passing during the the ebook out of Allah, meaning that go astray by the leaving so it duty given by the Allah. Stoning to help you dying was an obligation put off in Allah’s Publication to own hitched everyone who going adultery whenever research is oriented. (Muslim). (Brand new Penal Laws out-of Islam from the Muhammad Iqbal Siddiqi).